- Favorite Quote: “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Madison James
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Valentino
- Dream Wedding Locale: Cheka Castle, New York
- Starbucks Order: Skinny vanilla latte with no foam
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: Maldives
- City Crush: Chicago
- Cocktail of Choice: Belvedere vodka and tonic water with lime
- Favorite Indulgence: Designer purses
- Favorite part of the wedding day: The ceremony recessional. Seeing the excitement of a couple beginning their life together gives me the most happiness!
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: Watching reality tv competitions, being a baseball mom or shopping for shoes!
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Banana pudding
- Favorite Holiday: 4th of July
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: a magazine editor
When Jackie chose her major at Florida State University, she was sure she would have a lifelong career in commercial real estate. A Bachelor’s degree and seven years later she realized that wouldn’t be the case. After going through the planning process of her own wedding (funny how that happens huh?), she took a huge leap of faith when she hung up her business suit and put away her briefcase. Almost twelve years later, Jackie has proven herself to be one the most in vogue event planners in Tampa Bay. In a feature by Brides, a national wedding publication, her creative décor ideas garnered recognition as an industry expert. In addition, Event Solutions named her one of the country’s Top 5 “Rising Stars” in the wedding and event industry.
Thanks to her “Corporate America” background, you can be rest assured that your contracts will be iron-clad and your budget will be down to the penny. Most of all, she prides herself on being an organized “go-to” wedding planner with a checklist in hand. Never a moment escapes where Jackie doesn’t think or dream BIG! Her upbeat demeanor combined with meticulous planning and a passion for perfection helps her create fresh, fun and innovative designs. From quirky to elegant, from traditional to modern, from white to black and everything in between. You name it and she will make it happen.