- Favorite Quote: “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.’ “ - Erma Bombeck
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Oscar de la Renta
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Brian Atwood
- Dream Wedding Locale: The Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- Starbucks Order: Grande americano with sugar-free caramel and 1 shot of steamed almond milk
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: St. Bart’s
- City Crush: San Francisco, CA
- Cocktail of Choice: Buttery Chardonnay
- Favorite Indulgence: Hot stone massage
- Favorite part of the wedding day: The "Reveal" - I love seeing the couples first reaction to the reception. This gives me such satisfaction as it is the point where they see their vision come to life! Usually lots of tears, hugs and “thank yous”!
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: Doing Hot Yoga, Reading US Weekly, Watching E!, or having a dance party with my kids
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Pinkberry original with strawberries and kiwi
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: an Entertainment reporter on E!
Table 6 Productions founder and Colorado wedding planner, Heather Allen moved to Colorado from Florida after graduating with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. After realizing that getting her own show on E! was going to be harder than she thought, she switched gears and devoted 7 years of her life to the advertising world working with large Automotive brands like Ford and Toyota. Through this endeavor she realized that it wasn’t the Corporate AMEX or endless expense account that she loved most, but instead it was the planning of large events for her high profile Automotive clients. After planning her own wedding, she realized the wedding industry had a need for a modern day planner that focused on event design as well as making sure the event was personalized to the couple. Heather, and her best friend from college, Shannon, entered the market in 2004 as vivacious trendsetters.
Heather is an anomaly! She is known for creating the trend, not following it. She is a type A right-brained leader. She is known for “dreaming” up her next design concept (literally). Although she possesses all the “standard” qualities of an exceptional planner, her forte’ is definitely event design and the art of negotiation. This is what her clients love about her most. (And that she is really fun!) Her ingenious designs and ideas have been featured Nationally by places like The Knot, Bride’s, Martha Stewart, Destination I Do, Reign, Style Me Pretty and Grace Ormonde (to name a few) Heather’s reputation in the industry has earned her some of the industry’s most prestigious accolades, such as 2011 Event Solutions “Event Planner of the Year” and being inducted into the Knot’s “Hall of Fame” for being voted in the “Best Of” Wedding Planners for 8 straight years in a row.
Heather splits her time between Colorado and Southern California. She loves to travel and plans events all over the world! Table 6 Productions is your Colorado wedding planning and event planning solution! We are here to exceed all your wildest expectations!