We absolutely love working at any Four Seasons, but we have a special place in our hearts for Four Seasons Resort Vail. Our brides love them, the guests love them, and so do we! We decided to write a little list below of the top reasons why this resort is so adored by everyone. You can also enjoy some pictures of the gorgeous resort below.
- They have THE BEST service and staff. Whether you’re pulling into the valet, checking in, grabbing a drink at the bar, or are eating dinner at the reception, the service is always impeccable.
- The rooms are luxurious. We could sleep in their beds all day long! Not to mention their comfy robes, pristine and spacious bathrooms, a cozy fireplace, and beautiful balcony views. You will want to stay the whole week!
- Four Seasons Resort Vail’s location is prime. It is walking distance from many restaurants and shops, yet it is just off to the side enough where you feel like you’re in your own mountain utopia. Also, you’re minutes away from great hikes if you’re looking for some exercise.
- There are multiple areas to host your events. They have a pool deck, upper patio, lower patio, a restaurant you can rent out, and a ballroom. So many options and ways you can organize the flow of your wedding! They are also walking distance away from the Vail Chapel, where you can host your ceremony.
- They have fabulous day-after brunches. Your guests can wake up and simply walk downstairs for some coffee and brunch treats with you.
- Transportation isn’t needed after the wedding, so your guests and yourself can feel free to have as many cocktails as you want! Just hop in the elevator to get to your room at the end of the night. Not to mention it saves money on shuttles.
- You can have your ceremony by the pool, which is pretty cool. We have had many brides do this and they love it as well as the guests!
- Four Seasons has fabulous food! They cook their meats to perfection, have many options, and their cakes are to die for. Not to mention they have a bar, Remedy, inside their lobby so you can always head there for a drink.