- Favorite Quote: “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” - Dr. Maya Angelou
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Vera Wang
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Jimmy Choo
- Dream Wedding Locale: Southern plantation in Georgia or Tennessee
- Starbucks Order: Shaken iced passion tango tea lemonade
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: Maui, Hawaii
- City Crush: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Cocktail of Choice: Margarita with Don Julio anejo tequila, fresh lime juice and organic agave nectar
- Favorite Indulgence: Marine algae wrap
- Favorite part of the wedding day: When the groom sees the bride for the first time.
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: taking family bike rides to the beach, spending time in our boat and doing hot Vinyasa flow yoga
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Cake pops
- Favorite Holiday: 4th of July
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: a luxury wardrobe consultant
A Florida native, Shannon graduated from the University of Florida and has lived in the Tampa Bay area for over ten years. Shannon entered the world of weddings when she opened her own wedding stationery and gift boutique. After planning her own wedding and helping a few friends plan theirs, she quickly realized that her passion was actually planning entire events! She immediately knew she had found her niche! Joining forces and talent with long time college friend, Heather Allen, a partnership was born, and with it… Table 6 Productions.
Awarded the 2009 Spotlight Award as the East Coast’s Event Planner of the Year, Shannon quickly made a name for herself in the event industry. Her keen eye for detail coupled with her trend-setting creativity has led to national recognition. Weddings Unveiled, Modern Luxury, Brides, The Knot, Style Me Pretty and Grace Ormonde have all showcased her events. In addition, her creativity has been featured on “Say Yes to the Dress,” “Platinum Weddings” and Lifetime’s “Get Married.” Ready to learn Shannon’s secrets to her organizational skills and wedding expertise? You’re in luck! As a University of South Florida instructor, she teaches the “Professional Wedding Planning” course. Shannon has made her way from opening a small wedding stationery boutique to being the mastermind behind some of the area’s most talked about events. She possesses perfect balance of youthful energy, spunk and professional experience make her the ideal wedding and event planner!