“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
- Marilyn Monroe
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Essence of Australia
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Christian Louboutin
- Dream Wedding Locale: Vineyards of Champagne France
- Starbucks Order: Venti Iced Coffee with Pumpkin Spice (hard in the summertime!)
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: An around the world plane ticket, with my wedding dress, the groom’s tuxedo and a camera to get amazing photos everywhere we travel together.
- City Crush: Chicago
- Cocktail of Choice: Ketel One, Soda, and Lemon (low calorie!)
- Favorite Indulgence: an expensive bottle of wine
- Favorite part of the wedding day: the Father of the Brides Toast. To this day, it still makes me tear up with dad realizing that his daughter is now married and hearing his stories and memories of his little girl!
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: You will find me skiing on the slopes of Beaver Creek and Vail! (in summer, I hike these same spots!)
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Cannoli’s
- Favorite Holiday: St. Patricks Day
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: I would be a Private Chef
Lori was born and raised in Florida and is by all accounts a beach girl, except that she calls the Rocky Mountains of Colorado her home! After graduating from Florida State University with a dual degree in Economics and Sociology, she started her wedding planning career with the Walt Disney World Company planning Fairytale weddings in Orlando and managed up to 8 weddings a day at times. She spent 6 months in each of Disney’s wedding departments learning everything from Catering and Wedding Cakes to Floral and Décor. The knowledge she gained working for Disney has given her a major edge on her competition, and made her a huge asset in the wedding industry.
As a master of all things “wedding”, Lori found her passion was in bringing a bride’s vision to life. After nine years with Disney and thousands of weddings under her belt, she traded in her surfboard for skis and moved to the Vail Valley. After working at some of the most sought after event venues in the area Lori met the Table 6 Productions Team and instantly knew she wanted to join the team. (and the team wanted her too!) While design and décor are her specialty, Lori loves all aspects of the wedding process. From the initial proposal to the grand exit, attention to detail and her love of people add the touch of elegance and personalization that her clients love about her. From customizing food and beverage concepts to offering clients one of a kind, out of the box ideas, she can help create events that are truly unique and bring your vision to life.
Table 6 Productions is your Colorado wedding planning and event planning solution! We are here to exceed all your wildest expectations!