- Favorite Quote: "We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never realize ourselves so vividly as when we are in the full glow of love for others.” - Walter Rauschenbusch
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Romona Kaveza
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Jimmy Choo
- Dream Wedding Locale: Neuschwanstein Castle in Schwangau, Germany
- Starbucks Order: Hot chocolate with a double shot of chocolate
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: Monaco
- City Crush: Paris
- Cocktail of Choice: Lemondrop martini
- Favorite Indulgence: Napping
- Favorite part of the wedding day: Hugs at the end of the night. Everyone is so happy and relaxed and it makes me so happy to send the bride and groom off into their new life together.
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: out on the town trying something new with friends
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Chocolate
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: an interior designer
A Cincinnati native, Elizabeth Stephenson moved to Atlanta, Georgia as a teenager. She immediately fell in love with the area’s Southern charm. Upon graduation from the University of Georgia, Elizabeth relocated to Florida and began her career as an Event Planner. She eventually started an event planning company, however Georgia kept calling her home. Through an opportunity that could only be described as serendipitous, Elizabeth joined the Table 6 team. Nowadays she can be found running around town, cuddling with her puppy and having a blast with her brides.
Best described as an organized artist, Elizabeth creates timeless and unique events. She is stylish and savvy, frugal and fun and knows how to transform any typical event into something extraordinary. Always with her finger on the pulse of emerging trends, she will create a distinctive design based on your goals, dreams and budget. Using effective aesthetics, detailed plans and teamwork, Elizabeth creates an event that is all yours all the way. A lot of faith and trust goes into the planner/client relationship, so she is always grateful for the opportunity to plan one of the most important days in your life.