Brittany de Achaval
- Favorite Quote: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Monique Lhuillier
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Manolo Blahnik
- Dream Wedding Locale: Vineyard in Napa Valley
- Starbucks Order: Skinny vanilla chai
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: Hawaii
- City Crush: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cocktail of Choice: Mojito
- Favorite Indulgence: Pedicures
- Favorite part of the wedding day: The "first look" is my favorite! There is nothing sweeter than watching the groom's expression when he sees his bride for the first time on the wedding day!
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: doing something active outdoors, like hiking, biking or running the stairs at Red Rocks!
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Chocolate mousse
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: a first grade teacher
Table 6 Productions wedding planner, Brittany de Acheval, was born in Chicago, but her family moved to Colorado before her first birthday so she considers herself a native. She graduated from the University of Colorado with a degree in Psychology and Elementary Education. She also earned a scholarship for soccer, playing four years for the Buffs. After graduation, Brittany hung up her soccer cleats and spent one year teaching in Boulder Valley. In the summer of 2010, she landed a job in the sales department at 9News in Denver.
Brittany is somewhat of a perfectionist. While planning her own wedding in 2012, she discovered her passion for becoming a wedding planner. She loves finding creative and unique ways to personalize your special day. A wedding is a once in a lifetime event that showcases a couple’s love story. Brittany’s attention to detail makes your wedding vision a reality, and will surely make your wedding day the perfect happily ever after. Table 6 Productions is your Colorado wedding planning and event planning solution! We are here to exceed all your wildest expectations!