- Favorite Quote: "Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." - Maya Angelou
- Favorite Wedding Gown Designer: Monique Lhuillier
- Favorite Shoe Designer: Jimmy Choo
- Dream Wedding Locale: The Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana
- Starbucks Order: Grande Soy Latte
- Dream Honeymoon Locale: Dubai, UAE
- City Crush: Barcelona, Spain
- Cocktail of Choice: Rosé
- Favorite Indulgence: Facials
- Favorite part of the wedding day: The Dancing!!! I love watching people on the dance floor after having a few cocktails…It’s VERY entertaining!
- When I'm not planning weddings you will find me: Playing competitive volleyball, Shopping, Reading Vogue Magazine, and Working Out
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- If I wasn't a wedding planner, I would be: Creative Director for a Fashion Magazine
Amanda has grown up surrounded by the worlds of Fashion and Travel. (so they eventually collided) Living in Thailand before the age of 10, and travelling the world extensively with her pilot father, she has been exposed to many cultures throughout her formative years. She pursued a degree in Visual Communications from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and joined the Table 6 Productions team as a Summer Intern. She quickly proved herself as an amazing wedding planner throughout her internship with her amazing sense of styling coupled with her “take charge” attitude. She has always shown extreme initiative assisting with our clients and thrives on executing the wedding day (her favorite part!) With her amazing attention to logistical details coupled with her eagerness to learn all the ins and outs of wedding planning and event design, she has been a huge asset to the Table 6 Productions team and will surely be our rising star. Table 6 Productions is your Colorado wedding planning and event planning solution! We are here to exceed all your wildest expectations!